September 2, 2022
Read the shocking inventory of seized documents Donald Trump illegally transported to and held at held in disarray at his Mar-a-Lago residence. The inventory, which is Exhibit “A” to a filing “Notice By Investigative Team Of Status Review,” can be viewed in the online reader below or viewed in a larger format by clicking on the link “Inventory Of Documents Seized At Mar-a-Lago” below the online reader. Clicking the “Download” button allows the full text of the document to be downloaded to your device. You can also share this post on Twitter and Facebook.
As explained in the Guardian: “On Friday the most detailed inventory yet of the materials seized at Mar-a-Lago was unsealed, showing that it included 103 classified documents, including 13 marked ‘Top Secret’, as well as 90 folders that were classified or marked for return to the White House staff secretary or a military aide but which were mysteriously empty.
[A]nother document in the DoJ photo contains the four devastating letters: HCS-P. That signifies that the document contains intelligence gathered from clandestine human sources – often spies or informants working undercover. Such ‘Humint’ must be exceptionally closely guarded for the safety of America’s own people.
That was the message the DoJ wanted to transmit in releasing the photo: the time for frivolity is over.
‘We now know that some of the information recovered was labeled in a way that could indicate it was derived from confidential human sources,’ Andrew McCabe, the former FBI deputy director under both Barack Obama and Trump, told the Guardian.
‘There’s a chance that information was collected from people who are working on behalf of the US overseas, including potentially CIA sources. You are literally talking about people’s lives.’
[A] . . . staggering 55 top secret documents in total . . . were retrieved from Mar-a-Lago, some with HCS and NOFORN markings. As an unnamed source familiar with the search told the Washington Post, the stash contained ‘among the most sensitive secrets we hold’.”
Democracy4All is a 501(c)(3) nonpartisan collective working to expand, reform, and protect American democracy through charitable and educational means. You can support our work through PayPal or AmazonSmile (AmazonSmile gives you all AmazonPrime benefits).
- Donations to Democracy4All using PayPal are tax deductible and can be made through PayPal using this link: PayPal.Me/Democracy4All.
- Democracy4All is also registered with Amazon Prime as a nonprofit charity. By following these steps you can switch your Amazon Prime Account to Amazon Prime Smile. Once you do this, Amazon will make a donation to Democracy4All every time you make a purchase. You don’t have to pay a thing! Amazon does it for you! Here’s how:
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com.
- Select Democracy4All (it is already registered with AmazonSmile).
- Start shopping and check out at smile.amazon.com.
- Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
Thank you for your support!