August 12, 2022
Links to the full text of Search and Seizure Warrant issued for classified documents illegally held by twice-impeached, one-term FPOTUS Donald J. Trump at Mar-a-Lago, his private residence in Florida. To view and download this historic, and damning for FPOTUS, document follow the instructions at the end of this post.
Here is a paraphrased explanation of the key lines in the Search and Seizure Warrant published by CNN.
“The search was an evidence-gathering step in a national security investigation about the mishandling of classified documents. The area searched was Mar-a-Lago, a sprawling estate owned by Donald Trump which serves as his primary residence as well as a members-only club and resort.
The FBI recovered 11 sets of classified documents from its search, including some materials marked as “top secret/SCI” — one of the highest levels of classification, according to documents from the search warrant that were released Friday.
The Search and Seizure Warrant identifies three federal crimes that the Justice Department is looking at as part of its investigation:
- violations of the Espionage Act
- obstruction of justice
- criminal handling of government records.
The inclusion of the crimes indicates the Justice Department has probable cause to investigate those offenses as it was gathering evidence in the search. No one has been charged with a crime at this time.
Also unsealed with the Search and Seizure Warrant was a “receipt” listing the items that the FBI collected from Mar-a-Lago. That document reveals FBI agents removed more than 20 boxes from Trump’s resort and residence in Palm Beach, as well as binders of photos, sets of classified government materials and at least one handwritten note.
According to the search warrant receipt, federal agents seized:
- 1 set of “top secret/SCI” documents
- 4 sets of “top secret” documents
- 3 sets of “secret” documents
- 3 sets of “confidential” documents.
The warrant receipt didn’t detail what such classified documents were about.
Among the items taken:
- A document about pardoning Roger Stone, a staunch Trump ally who was convicted in 2019 of lying to Congress during its probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. The Stone-related material taken from Mar-a-Lago was listed in the warrant receipt as “Executive Grant of Clemency re: Roger Jason Stone, Jr.”
- Material about the “President of France.”
Trump pardoned Stone before leaving office, shielding him from a three-year prison term. It’s unclear how the Stone-related document seized during the search is tied to the broader criminal probe into Trump’s potential mishandling of classified materials.”
The full text of the Search and Seizure Warrant approved by AG Merrick Garland and signed by Bruce Reinhart, U.S. Magistrate Judge, can be viewed in the online reader below or viewed in a larger format by clicking on the link “Full Text – Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant.” Clicking the “Download” button allows the full text of the document to be downloaded to your device. You can also share this post on Twitter and Facebook.
Democracy4All is a 501(c)(3) nonpartisan collective working to expand, reform, and protect American democracy through charitable and educational means. You can support our work through PayPal or AmazonSmile (AmazonSmile gives you all AmazonPrime benefits).
- Donations to Democracy4All using PayPal are tax deductible and can be made through PayPal using this link: PayPal.Me/Democracy4All.
- Democracy4All is also registered with Amazon Prime as a nonprofit charity. By following these steps you can switch your Amazon Prime Account to Amazon Prime Smile. Once you do this, Amazon will make a donation to Democracy4All every time you make a purchase. You don’t have to pay a thing! Amazon does it for you! Here’s how:
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com.
- Select Democracy4All (it is already registered with AmazonSmile).
- Start shopping and check out at smile.amazon.com.
- Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
Thank you for your support!